1. Employees and immediate family members of an employee of Skips Educational, or any other person who is directly connected with the organisation of any particular competition, is ineligible to participate.
2. Competitions are only open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands and the Isle of Man.
3. Entry to the competition must be completed by the parent / guardian of any competition entrant.
4. All decisions made by Skips Educational will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
5. All entries or answers must be received by Skips Educational by the closing date specified in the competition. Answers will be entered automatically upon submission. Skips Educational shall take no responsibility for any answers that are illegible, misdirected, lost for technical or other reasons or received after the closing date.
6. If for any reason an advertised prize is unavailable, Skips Educational reserves the right in its absolute discretion to substitute a similar prize of equivalent or greater value. None of the prizes may be exchanged or transferred and no cash alternative will be offered. Only one prize will be awarded per household. Please allow 28 days for delivery of all prizes.
7. The winner(s) name(s) will be selected in a digital random draw administered by Skips Educational and overseen by an independent party. The names of winners are available from Skips Educational upon request.
8. If the winner(s) of a prize cannot be traced after reasonable efforts having been made by Skips Educational, then Skips Educational may dispose of the prize as it thinks fit without any liability to the winner(s) for having done so.
9. Entry costs (where applicable) are as advertised. Entrants are liable for their costs to access telephone, mobile or computer networks.