This Policy applies to the use of personal data collected through the Site, i.e. data which relates to an identifiable individual, for example, names, addresses and email addresses (“Customer Information”).
By using the Site you consent to the use of Customer Information as set out in this Policy.
Collection of Customer Information
Customer Information that you submit
Visitors to the Site can make use of the majority of the services provided, without disclosing any personal information. However information that you submit to us, for instance by sending us an email enquiring about a service or by ordering a service, will be recorded by and will be used for the purposes set out below.
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
- Customer Information is used to provide and/or enhance the services we offer to you.
- Skips may also use Customer Information to keep you informed of new products and/or services that we are offering and think you may find of value.
- Skips will not provide or sell Customer Information to any third party not affiliated with Skips other than in the circumstances set out below:
- We may disclose Customer Information to our agents and contractors in order to provide services to you.
- We reserve the right to release Customer Information when we believe that release is appropriate in order to comply with law or regulation or to protect the rights, property, or safety of our employees, agents or customers, or other third parties.
- We may from time to time use your personal information to send you information about our company, our special offers and other information that you may find useful.
Security of Customer Information
Skips understands that privacy is important. We will take all reasonable precautions to ensure that the Customer Information that we hold about you remains confidential.
Customer Information is handled on a “Need to Know” basis and access is only provided to those employees who have a legitimate need for that information for the purposes of our business.
For further information on cookies please refer to the following website: allaboutcookies.org